Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 9, 2020

Yes I am old but I saw Bob Seger on stage shirt

 "It's a phenomenon that started 2 years ago, it's disgraceful, I'm gonna maybe, and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things, as you probably notice, like some very important things we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that." Shane Wolf"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking, "Shane Wolf Your quotations mean nothing about the subject on hand. You're referencing looting, rioting, and destruction by you liberals and I sent 3 quotes showing who the true racist is on the ballot. Slow Joe has been in politics for almost 5 decades, please name one thing he has accomplished. I heard Trump’s voice as I read this. How long before they start selling other books and this ends up a small section in the back corner so they can stay in business?



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét