Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 9, 2020

I am currently unsupervised I know it freaks me out too but the possibilities are endless shirt

 Last time I checked he was president. All this violence is happening during his watch by his supporters. Kinda like there claim BLM does nothing but cause more problems. Just get out and vote. Do your talking at the polls. BLM has killed more black people and destroyed black people's businesses. They are the true racists. You should stop been brainwashed by CNNIf I remember correctly the rioting started in Ferguson when Barack Obama was president and it has been happening ever since. I don't see you any of you out here blaming Barack Osam. Bernie Sanders not working for you now? You told you Soros funded violent thugs BLM and Antifa to go out and cause as much destruction as they could and now it's hurting your poll numbers! Next strategy- blame Trump for what we and our people are doing! The Democrats are a lost cause. The Kennedy Democrats don't exist anymore and all they represent is self-pity and entitlement.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét