Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 9, 2020

I was so innocent and then my best friend came along shirt

 They actually believe those in the "politburo" have PRIVILEGE over the poor slugs, who work for a living. Hello, the there dear nice comment I would be your friend text me back on my page of you don't mind or friend request me dearly if you don't mind asking they impeach her for that? If it was trump they would have already started impeachmentLock her up and put her in the same cell with Ron Jeremy they both deserve each other! I like your comment but we aren't friends I would like to be your friend, and I would be glad if you could send me a friend request or a message, thank you, Hope to hear from you, Oh what webs we weave! Dear Nancy, you are the biggest POS on this earth next to our governor in New Jersey. Nancy Pelosi always acts contradictory to what she says. She is a disgrace to our country. She thinks is above the Law that she can do what she wants? Stupid Demon crats your the one destroying America.

Buy it here: I was so innocent and then my best friend came along shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan King Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét