Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 9, 2020

Jokers chibi water reflection Jokers shirt

 Where do you get that the democrats are the racist? So who's lies and have an agenda? Brainwashed morons! it's you that tells us all about people like you. Gotta love how folk like you come online to spew their prejudices, then say 'but you don't know me' Jake Watts Lincoln freed the slaves, but he did not believe that blacks and whites should live together. He believed in colonization. He also had 4000 Native Americans killed. Today's Republican party is not the party of Lincoln. They don't even believe in civil rights. How can they be pro-life? What happens to babies that are born into poverty? 200 years of racism maybe you should go try living on reservations like the Native Americans and see how that works out for you you don't know what racism is that something you make up to make excuses for yourself the only thing stopping you is that job application really? Tell me all about me? What prejudices have I "spewed"? You know everyone is prejudice right? I can easily embarrass you, but I'll choose not to.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét