Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 9, 2020

Dogs and big veins make me happy humans make my head hurt vintage shirt

 Vote him out in Nov . yes, he must go. VOTE BLUE November 3rd I won't get the vaccine at all if this happens, just saying. I'll follow the data and get it when I know it's been studied rigorously. Trump is a real dictator, I wouldn't trust my life in his hand. Trump doesn't care if you get killed or not. Only cares for himself well if Congress continues to allow this traitor to walk on our democracy without accountability. I guess he can for the time being. I don't pretend to know the legal minutia behind that statement, but not everything that can be done by the president or anyone else should be done. For the sake of our health and lives, I hope a vaccine is available very soon, but not before it's proven safe and effective, and I trust medical experts to determine that, not mere politicians. It can take a year or more of testing to be sure there are no harmful side effects. Given the present climate, your certainty that it will be thoroughly vetted is naive.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét