Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 9, 2020

I know I’m just a Pitbull but if you feel sad I’m your Pitbull shirt

 Can’t wait till his serpent supporters crawl back under their rocks where you all belong. Running scared now because they will slap the handcuffs on him when he loses, I can't waitDemocrat party has been using Blacks as ladders to seal thereon interests there at top AMEN! PLEASE GO AWAY LoL I like the anger snowflake. I can’t even imagine what a Trump victory would do to your fragile psyche. As for me, a Biden victory just puts more money in my pocket, (I work in the green energy sector) even though it would be a disaster for this country in a lot of ways.No matter what he does liberals will hate him. Black's love for Trump is higher than ever and Puerto Ricans like me love him too. We do not care about the Bounty papers he threw to us at that warehouse. He was joking with us and the ONLY people offended were the gringos here in the mainland. Trump will be re-elected! Praise the Lord! Brooke Hayes Burlison- Honey you ain't black like me, what gives u a right to speak on black matters?

Buy it here: I know I’m just a Pitbull but if you feel sad I’m your Pitbull shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Store

 

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét