Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 9, 2020

Dogs and big veins make me happy humans make my head hurt vintage shirt

  If this was the first case though it does bring into question how the odds are stacked. Odds are stacked that we are the world's apex predator due to our tool making and strategy. , He wasn't hunting for grizzlies. I guess that doesn't mean the grizzly wasn't hunting for him. , duh, didn't I say he wasn't hunting for grizzlies, Ian. I'm pretty sure I did. I'm also up at this time every day; so I'm well-rested and normally in control of my cognitive abilities. Any firearm that will drop a moose is just as capable of dropping a grizzly in the case of either one, you have to hit them first, preferably in a vital spot. I've seen a photo of the leg of a bear mailing victim before. I wouldn't wish that end on my worst enemy. It is so unfortunate. If I were into hunting in backcountry I would be no less than a party of 3-4. Safety in numbers.Or a sidearm capable of dropping an elephant with one round. Like a. 357 or .50 cal. It could be “suicide by bear” like Timothy Treadwell and his wife.

Buy it here: Dogs and big veins make me happy humans make my head hurt vintage shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Cool Store

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét