Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 9, 2020

I don’t pretend to be something I’m not I know I’m a bitch and I own that shit like a boss shirt

  He knew. He admitted it. He lied. Americans died. Vote red and you're dead, vote Blue instead. they created this Virus! Omg! Put the blame where it belongs? What’s wrong with you people? Are you that ignorant? can you read? How is it their fault we are the worst in the world when it comes to dealing with the virus? that's the best you can do? where do you think this virus was made? In a laboratory in Wuhan China, what don’t you understand about that? I bet you think Pearl Harbor and 9/11 are our faults also. I can’t! Suzzanne Cordasco-Atwood you still haven't said how that should make the USA lead the world in deaths and cases charge the couple with homicide as well. Shame on the people who think they need PYROTECHNICS for a gender reveal. Blows my mind. Democrats must think it’s a hoax democrat cities are burning everything.


Buy it here: I don’t pretend to be something I’m not I know I’m a bitch and I own that shit like a boss shirt

HomePage:  2020 Temerchan Trending Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét