Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 9, 2020

Baby Yoda pumpkin Halloween tree shirt

 I live in the Philippines. The people here don’t have a chance at all. It should be all or none. Why just border people. You’re the one with a peanut brain. so, how many do we take on as a country? 4 billion, 6 billion, the whole world? I looked up your profile then I rest my case prior to 45 we had asylum seekers at the border that were allowed due process, you are fortunate that you’ve never experienced persecution starvation and violence solely because of where you live. Wake up! We all human. So just how do you think all those Dirt Poor people are going to get to ~ say Germany when they walk to the border looking for help from disgusting heartless True Christians? They usually work harder for less money and actually appreciate not having to live in their violent drug lord cities! Oh, I knew their names would enter because all you Trump lovers do that when you are losing! I have never denied anyone of humanity, and I agree that the military-industrial complex is an evil embodiment that should be dismantled however, that does not give way to illegal immigration I somewhat agree with you, but going through the process being a citizen of a High-risk country on the Homeland Security list it takes forever for them to be in the USA, the Philippines is slightly easier to enter the states. 


Buy it here: Baby Yoda pumpkin Halloween tree shirt

HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét