Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 9, 2020

Even the devil on my shoulder sometimes whispers WTF are you up to now shirt

The same goes for people of all skin colors for any reason they perceive to be holding them back. It’s not because of skin color, it’s because of the way you view yourself, my friend. Only you have control over that. That white lady calling the cops on me and my friends claiming we touched her butt when we didn’t and being pulled over and seeing that while the cop asked for my license and registration while putting his hand on his gun tells me otherwise Dude if you’re doing nothing wrong why would you worry about getting busted for something? Cops don’t wake up in their humble abode’s and think well today I’m gonna kill a black guy. Don’t happen. Catman Carraher because even if you don't do anything wrong, you can still get arrested.

Buy it here: Even the devil on my shoulder sometimes whispers WTF are you up to now shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Cool Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét