Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 9, 2020

Grab your balls it’s canning season shirt

 Go read the June 2020 USA Today article regarding molecular sizes of germs, germ spread, and germ 'behavior'. Then you might understand why the CDC retracted its website information. How bout you don't worry about it! If yours works and you trust it, why the hell do you care if anyone else wears one or not? I sure don't! hello how are you doing today your post look so beautiful and handsome I will love to take your permission before I send you a request, I hope you don't mind friendship, but I have tried to send you a friend request but it didn't go true, why don't you send me a friend request let's be friends if you don't mind thanks may God bless you. Republican Whites: "So what. I'd rather die than wear mask. Period. Corona is fake. Let it kill. No such thing as a Bad cop, cops are gods". You need to stay home but u can go out and protest. or attend the funeral of someone just to prove a point and of course, I can get my hair done but u can’t. The liberal hypocrisy and double standards have been exposed by this virus.

 
 
 
 
 
 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét