Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 9, 2020

Why did I become a Veteran because football baseball and basketball only require one ball shirt

They are also using " Save the Children" and are having rallies with that title. Before the World have respect for America but now everyone is laughing, wake up American people. it’s not America so much the world is laughing at, Its you’re current President, Trump is a total embarrassment to a great country such as The United States. Worst President in the history of the USA. people in Germany aren’t laughing. They are calling out the bs of this ridiculous pandemicVery true. We are definitely laughing at the USA in Canada. I can start up a conversation with practically anyone talking about what a dumpster fire the USA is and it's a guarantee they will go "OMG I KNOW, RIGHT? "People have twisted the facts and I'm so sad that there are folks dumb enough to misconstrue that.I wish people would just spend 5 minutes learning how COVID spreads and what it does to the body but too much to ask. I’m a nurse in the COVID unit.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét