Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 9, 2020

Official I’m just an awkward foul mouthed chubby delight shirt

Brian Walker but why are we expected to be "peaceful " when injustice is served. If we even question the police or stand up for our rights we are more likely to be shot. This is beyond me.C CK Booth why are we so divided? We shout and cheer when we accomplish small feet but there are still very little funds recycled in our own community as well as agreeing on issues in the community. For now, picking are battles and learn to often "shake hands with the devil himself" (as a pastor once said) to live to fight another day. Miranda Ford, I don't feel the police are the enemy. I just listen to the adjectives and verbs used when describing ppl of color. If you make it out without being shot you must have been peaceful. If you're smart your articulate. I never see police being held accountable. How bout they had the wrong person and they went their separate ways.

Buy it here: Official I’m just an awkward foul mouthed chubby delight shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Trending Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét