Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 9, 2020

34 anniversario 1986 2020 Grazie Per I Ricordi shirt

 If u were smarter u would realize the democrats and liberals have been pandering for votes for hundreds of years. The original black political party for blacks was republican. Maybe check out Fredrick Douglas. I heard Trump was giving out free cell phones too. OH WAIT, NEVERMIND LOL, we also may want to get him a dictionary. Nothing i said meets the English (Webster’s or Oxford dictionary) definition of racist. Please use English correctly.I'm a half African black ensuring you, I and my family and my extend family community we are voting for Freedom A Mushaw oh yeah that's right LMFAO he swapped over to a Trump supporter from a hardcore Obama supporter and democrat conveniently for 2 years and back to democrat were you wearing your clown or sheep costume there? Sorry, but black locals have already confirmed busses of "neo-Nazis" & "counter-protesters" showed up together parked several streets over.

Buy it here: 34 anniversario 1986 2020 Grazie Per I Ricordi shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét