Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 8, 2020

Warning may spontaneously start talking about Anime shirt

Do your research, please. You shouldn’t discuss things you’ve never experienced. You haven’t lived long enough to understand the trauma I lived through and still living it. This is my country. Why don't you post a source for your statement, you know some Alex Jones or Brieffart, conspiracy, we all can use a good laugh! Elect a clown and you get clown groupies! there are people who didn’t do any of that and they are homebound or scared and they have the right to voteNot all of us are brain dead, we will kick them back to just whining in November. I would guess the people worried about voting would NOT be the ones physically capable of looting, protesting and such. I don’t know about you Alain but I am way too old to wield a brick or march en masse without a mask - I didn’t even march in the ’60s except to bury an engine in protest of fossil fuel dependency.

Buy it here: Warning may spontaneously start talking about Anime shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét