Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 8, 2020

Baby Yoda feed me chicky nuggies and tell me I’m pretty vintage shirt

We need a change of direction/leadership. the violence does not start at the very top. It can be started by anyone. More common sense and logic Nobody will protest racial inequality and social injustice in a cornfield. Most of America’s great and amazing cities are progressive and prosperous cities run by Democrats. Haven’t you notice the divide, Republicans run rural America while Democrats run our amazing cities? the President is the one who is doing more blaming then his job. He needs to shut his mouth and go to work! Luis O. Bonillawow, if you don’t like America’s cities you can always leave them. Go to North Dakota or Wyoming. Great job opportunities there. Californians move to Texas to live in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin all amazing cities run by Democrats. BTW, California’s economy is 7th in the world (if it were a country).

Buy it here: Baby Yoda feed me chicky nuggies and tell me I’m pretty vintage shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét