Chủ Nhật, 16 tháng 8, 2020

I’m done welding let’s go camping vintage shirt

Fauci: If we can safely shop at the grocery store, we can safely vote in person can is pathetic. Biased propaganda on behalf of the DNC. Of course, fraud will be easier with mass mail elections. Communist Democrats are trying to take over America. They have been in the office for so long. They think they own it. Then just do it, if you want to do it. If it falls at least you were told beforehand and that was your choice anywaysWhy the indictments on voter fraud then? Are that make-believe, CNN? Here’s what CNN does all day, every day. I will not take the chance of my vote not counting. I will vote in person! Trump, do you need flying voters to win? there are many here in the Philippines Why did Ivanka get patents on voting machines? I drop ballot at the poll station no machine worries, long voting lines, or Post office worries.

Buy it here: I’m done welding let’s go camping vintage shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Trending Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét