Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 8, 2020

Smoking solves half of my problems fishing solves the rest shirt

Steve DixShe had me in complete sentences. Never ever have I heard a more elegant powerful to the point with such morals speech in my entire life that’s what class looks. Twigs Patterson! please don t judge if you don t have the facts to prove it. My God hears you and you will answer at the judgment?  As we all will be E careful as what we say without proof of it. God sees and hears all. I and youYou feel sorry for the Obama family? OK, Twiggs. Wrong on all of your comments!'m sorry for your closed mind! This country needed someone like Trump ( warts and all ) to try and turn around a long broken political system in this country! Incredible speech by an incredible First Lady. Looking forward to hearing it again when Melania tRump speaks at the RNC convention Nigey Warden-Wake. You mean Malaria tRump? Michael, not Michelle I thought you meant the one that posed nude. With other women. What a First Lady.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét