Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 8, 2020

I’m your huckleberry you tell em I’m coming and hell’s coming with me shirt

  This is a very serious issue and the controlled media is not doing anything to report it or bring it out into the light. ya know you can be against many, many things but this post isn’t about that a lot of politicians and celebrities are involved and more and more names are coming out. It would not surprise me if Trump is involved. Roast em all, but let's also take care of this virus still killing almost 2k people a day as a well best city, hope it will return to normal life soon. People must strictly follow COVID 19 guidelines to save themselves and all. It is actually 6 weeks and if idiots did as they were told and followed the rules then they wouldn't need to put in these restrictions. Thanks to this 1% of people for stuffing it up for the rest of them. This madness I thought was in South Africa where they even banned the sale of alcohol. Economies really suffer. Hunger will kill more than this virus which is scared of soap, water, and the sun.

Buy it here: I’m your huckleberry you tell em I’m coming and hell’s coming with me shirt
HomePage: Temerchan 2020 King Shirt
 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét