Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 8, 2020

I like beer and my bicycle and maybe 3 people vintage shirt

 I literally passed out walking to work and ended up in urgent care. I have had the CORONAVIRUS and I have no underlying conditions. The lethargic feeling is still lingering. Cheryl Wall D'Angelo, I wish people would try to understand. If wearing a mask will save anyone from this murderous disease the discomfort of wearing a mask is the least they can do. They are so cavalier it is scary. I thought the men, who protect their wives and children, put them ahead of themselves. I had it before we were ever informed. They diagnosed me with bronchitis. It was COVID and I had all the symptoms. I have the antibodies and constantly protect myself and others, I just wear a mask! Linda Murdock Moore, I’ve been there! Desperately struggling to take a breath while life faded away as if all hope was being sucked out of my soul nurses and doctors looking at you like you’re a goner even though they were fighting for your life like yourself but their eyes and body language could not lie.

Buy it here: I like beer and my bicycle and maybe 3 people vintage shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Hot Shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét