Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 8, 2020

I’m a grandma and a Crimson Tide fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Or what about the incident where he saluted a soldier while holding a cup of coffee? We may never live that down. Here’s one do you like your freedom or would you like to live in a dictatorship like a regime MAGA all the way! Trump will make America great again! Even though he had 4 years he just needs 4 more! And he might need 4 more after that if he feels so! I agree & please copy and paste the video I have on my timeline here about how republicans feel about rape. Absentee ballots the voter applies for a ballot. Mail-in voting = ballots are sent to all formerly registered voters regardless if they died, moved, etc. That is the key difference. The fact that they are ultimately mailed is the ultimate red herring and bait for the foolish. It doesn't matter how many sent out. When they get it back they will be validated so if the person's death or moved it won't count.I'm not sure why people aren't getting this. There are multiple steps to validate an absentee or a mail-in ballot.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét