Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 8, 2020

My wife says I only have two faults I don’t listen and something else shirt

 Oh, you got me I'm overweight. Lmao, stop paying for them delicious dinners. I have 5 sons to your taxes just got me bawling In the meantime this is you I get to sleep in every day. It's almost 4am here I've got nothing else to do you have fun waking up and living the same day over and over. Don't skip a day I may have to skip a meal then its psycho at least spells it right idiot If you have a Bitcoin wallet/coin pH you can earn money from a fast and reliable platform Mrs. Elvis kashiolo is a life change to contact her click on the link below worry about Africa’s problems. God knows ya got a ton more than to worry about the US. The USA is now great by leading in corona death. You will no longer be able to attend funerals for your deceased parents. You kids cannot even pay last respect to their parents. Mass graves now being dug in abandoned buildings in New York.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét