Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 8, 2020

Muppets I am currently unsupervised I know it freaks me out too but the possibilities are endless shirt

Richard has 3 whole friends and his pictures don't match. Report as a fake profile and block him. Exactly. Even with a teleprompter, he says the dumbest crap I have heard an adult say. have done. Reported him as troll bot/ fake. same as his mate Vin Phu who was on here. Now gone are you saying that in a bad way? That could be homophobic unless you saying it is a good way It's metaphorical, but who knows. I don't really care how many d-cks Trump sucks in prison. I hope that clears it up for you. Do you spend a lot of time thinking about Trump in that way? I'm sorry to have gotten you aroused. pretty simple, you used being gay in a bad way, otherwise, you wouldn’t think Trump with Putin was a bad thing Seems you're the one obsessed on commenting about it. Maybe you and Jason should get a private chat room and see where things take you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét