Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 8, 2020

I may look like I’m listening to you but in my head I’m driving the general lee shirt

Above is what he said above the lunatic racist who drove the car and other hate groups. Jessica Nixon2 groups of people holding speeches at the GOP convention, Trump family, and the poorly educated. What a high rating zombie show this will be. I am a Libertarian, but I always find it curious that people on the Left always presume they are so much smarter than anyone who isn't a "progressive". Such arrogance is difficult to understand. and the stupidity of not understanding why most of the lifetime GOP intelligence professionals telling us that democracy is at stake if you vote for the candidate of their own party is showing. Such idiocy is hard to understand. Yeah well, at least progressives don't believe in QAnon or believe every word of the most dishonest corrupt president of our time. what are you talking about? Don’t you see that everyone that spoke at the GOP convention 4 years ago is in prison?

Buy it here: I may look like I’m listening to you but in my head I’m driving the general lee shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Best Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét