Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 8, 2020

I think I need glasses because I keep seeing a lot of people with two faces shirt

 For this case, the suspects are kids carrying skateboard when will America realize that its an UNWRITTEN OPEN DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST MY RACE? Kosmos Callahan how many cops were killed by black Americans last year and I need viable statistics also I need comparative statistics with other racial groups I know for a fact that black Americans got to jail for more PETTY CRIMES AND NON VIOLENT OFFENCES. NO black people have the LEAST gun ownership most black families don't promote the use of guns so I'm trying to figure how beside your a RUSSIAN BOT. No that happens in less developed countries all the time. Only that when it happens there the US government interferes and liberates them by sending these men over there Arabella I guess your country has still not developed the sense of understanding sarcasm Read my comment again or ask a wise person to explain it to you actually now they need to do that do you know how many cops have been badly injured for not pulling their guns out since these protests started, I too wouldn't take any risk, my life matters more That is wrong.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét