Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 8, 2022

Mark Twain I did not attend his funeral but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it shirt

 This is despite having asthma and having had an emergency admission to hospital due to my asthma. Yes, my asthma is under control but the government new guidelines regarding asthma state an emergency hospital admittance as being criteria for being in Group 6. This is also the view of Asthma U.K. My doctors can not do anything about this apparently and I can find no information on who to contact about this. Very frustrating. When will it be available to book online though? 41 with medical conditions and drs confirmed I'm in this group, but says I'm not eligible to book yet says only our 65 or critically extremely vulnerable still. My parents rang gp in North west today both 66 and dad diabetes and he can't book yet as they're waiting for delivery of the jab. I should be impressed with what we are being told about the vaccine roll out but I have heard from some community nurses in the area where my 94 yr old mother lives that there are thousands still waiting for their first jab, my mother included. 

Buy it here: Mark Twain I did not attend his funeral but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it shirt
Mark Twain I did not attend his funeral but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét