Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 8, 2022

Boyz n the hood once upon a time in south central LA it ain’t no fairy tale shirt

  What about security I work in shops if a smackhead trys to rob I have to put hands on there is only so much I can protect myself against them with gloves/mask ect people spitting isn't helping worked all way through were is mine no I'll be back of the cue and I'm dealing with 1000s customers each day. My husband Is very highly vulnerable he has several serious conditions but his so called sister and her husband who are younger had there's before him he hasn't been out for many years apart from hospittle and acasional docs and I take him our slaughters now and again but the people who had there go about there bissness every day. I'm rather cross about it. Asthmatics have been classed as clinically vulnerable for the past year, some CEV if its severe. On Saturday they decided to wipe asthmatics off the vaccine list under group 6. 

Buy it here: Boyz n the hood once upon a time in south central LA it ain’t no fairy tale shirt
Boyz n the hood once upon a time in south central LA it ain’t no fairy tale s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét