Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 8, 2022

I like Dogs and Sharks and maybe 3 people shirt

 Are you all ready to give up your life's luxuries and donate the money to charity instead? I did enjoy hearing on our local news that a Devon fabric company had made/provided the parachute to aid the landing. It reminded me of a 1960/70s BBC comedy The Men From The Ministry (a very funny programme about bumbling government civil servants). The episode titled The Big Rocket had a line that Britain’s contribution to a moon landing was a ‘wing nut on the right fin and made in Birmingham’. I’m glad we don’t waste money this way. In the days of yore a time lost to time when the ancestors gathered and the drums were brought and various tones and beats were played but then the drum decided they will speak and since then they have been talking evoking the deep feeling of the heart mind and soul . Talking drums of the ancestors. Drums that vibrate the spirit and soul. Drums that teacher wisdom.

Buy it here: I like Dogs and Sharks and maybe 3 people shirt

I like Dogs and Sharks and maybe 3 people s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét