Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 8, 2022

21 Paul O’neill New York Yankees 1993 2001 signature thank you for the memories shirt

   i will try and cope with thr pain as long as i can as dont wat to be in hospiral at this time any with covid. Anne Williams did you not read my comment properly it does say because I've been in I've not been ill since May I'm fully aware of reason I haven't had them as are my consultants. And due to number of autoimmune diseases on top of what my lungs are like I'm already stuffed immune wise. I'm not staying in forever I'm an outdoor person so if there is a treatment that gives me a more normal life why shouldn't I have it. You're basically saying I should be grateful I'm stuck indoors 24/7 and avoiding everything. Sarah Weyman no. I’m saying that it’s good you have been well and it’s partly due to the fact you’ve been in lockdown. I also have lung disease. Have had it all my life and had to stay in lockdown here for a couple of months. 

Buy it here: 21 Paul O’neill New York Yankees 1993 2001 signature thank you for the memories shirt
21 Paul O'neill New York Yankees 1993 2001 signature thank you for the memories s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét