Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 8, 2022

Don’t Bully me I’ll Cum shirt

 Her lack of trust caused you a lot of misery. I was one of 4 females in a home where one parent worked we always had sanitary protection same as we had soap and toothpaste. We didn’t have mobile phones, salon nails, hair extensions. Depends what the priorities are of the parents. By the way sanitary products cost under 50p a pack in supermarkets. Unpopular opinion maybe but the ones I use are 55p for a pack of 10. Asda's own brand nighttime sanitary towels. I have very heavy and prolonged periods and these are the same thickness/absorbency/softness/scent as branded products but just way cheaper. Not a chance would I pay 4-5 times more for branded ones that do exactly the same job. You're basically paying for the company's tv adverts, the products are very similar. No point throwing money away for the sake of it. Just my opinion. Elke McCormack It's not a case of being "better than nothing" - not all cheaper products are inferior to their branded counterparts (contrary to what advertising makes people believe). 

Buy it here: Don’t Bully me I’ll Cum shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét