Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 8, 2022

God the Father making you an offer that you shouldn’t refuse shirt

  In recent years,I gave blood for a study known as The 100,000 Genomes Project.This project will help to diagnose/treat rare disorders in the future aswell as many more common things like Heart Disease.I signed papers to say they can keep my samples and look into my family genetics even once I'm no longer here.I don't really care much what happens with my details as long as they serve to potentially help others in the future.If all of us refused to take part in any medical trials or studies/research then a lot of people would suffer much more than necessary.What for? Because the youngest generation is entirely dispensable on the altar of old age? After all we've stolen their lives off them, their education, their pay fellows, and it looks increasingly likely that we are stealing their very their futures. Now let's make them have vaccines for an illness they are overwhelmingly unaffected by. Shame on this hateful Government and its endless propaganda. And to hell with the spineless Labour 'opposition'. 

Buy it here: God the Father making you an offer that you shouldn’t refuse shirt
God the Father making you an offer that you shouldn't refuse s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét