Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 8, 2022

Autism I don’t speak much because I’m brilliant and I’m busy thinking shirt

  This is a “good news” story and should be kept as so. It’s wonderful, Capt Sir Tom didn’t walk for political point scoring. He wanted to give us hope, to show us that we can do something positive during lockdown. Yes (here) in France the health system doesn’t need public donations, but he is loved & respected all the same, because he showed us that life wouldn’t stand still. That we can overcome. I think you are missing the point of what he did and his message. He did not HAVE to do it! He WANTED to help others and created a channel for other people to do it! If you make the assumption that ANY government should provide everything for everybody you take away something very valuable from people, the choice to give, with compassion to causes they believe in! The money he raised doesn't pay for any NHS service. Its used for "nice" unnessentuals such as new furniture in family rooms, little treats for staff, ipads to allow families to speak to hospitalised family members.

Buy it here: Autism I don’t speak much because I’m brilliant and I’m busy thinking shirt
Autism I don't speak much because I'm brilliant and I'm busy thinking s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét