Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 8, 2022

Back to School Book Apple shirt

 Can't imagine how terrible everything must feel for some of the people waiting for help, especially those in pain waiting. At 42 I had to wait four years for a competent doctor to send me for an X-ray! I didn’t want to moan, I’m British, stiff upper lip and I’m a man lol Result? Severe degenerative Arthritis so no, Yoga would not have help as I could barely walk! Sciatica for four years?! Takes a lot for me to lose my temper but the pain impacted every single aspect of my life and still managed to hold down my job, just... They kept asking me how I did it? I don’t over do sport or ballet, that’s not my job to answer surely. Once found out though the treatment and total hip replacement was incredible, literally walking after three weeks, people asked how I felt. I felt normal! With a tear because that felt fantastic!! now waiting for the other one but used to the pain which is reduced by knowing what the problem is, “your too young” to be taken seriously.

Buy it here: Back to School Book Apple shirt

Back to School Book Apple s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét