Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 10, 2021

Zombies don’t eat Veggies Halloween shirt

The GP crisis, like many other compounding crises in the NHS, has been building for years! The Tories have had a decade to sort it out and nearly all these problems have either been allowed to fester of have got much worse! I agree. Fortunately I haven't needed much medical care for the last few years but I have tried and tried and tried to make an appointment recently to no avail. finally got a message to say ring 111. I rang that and another message busy so try 111online. Did that and fed in my age and symptoms only for screen to turn red and say Call 999 and Get an Ambulance! I didn't need an ambulance but was in pain where I had pulled my back badly. Brigid Cusack sorry to hear your problems with getting help but I must commend you on using your intelligence and recognising that an ambulance call out was inappropriate. You are obviously one of the smarter users of this service, which unfortunately sees people utilising resources when they're not needed and putting unnecessary strain on the system. 

Buy it here: Zombies don’t eat Veggies Halloween shirt
Zombies don't eat Veggies Halloween s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét