Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 10, 2021

You’re all Doomed shirt

 Utter tripe. How about have a conductor on board like there used to be who can call the police if needed instead of making the general public who are just trying to get around responsible for everyone's safety by placing their own on the line. I will say one more thing relevant to my comment. The real issue is no one wants to take accountability. My parents didn't and I had a brother go to prison and an older sister who abused me in all ways and is living accountability free. Don't assume I only put this on males, but I can guarantee my older sister was abused in her early life to have caused her to do what she did to my brother and I. I've had a man put his hands around my neck and throw me around and had my apt broke into by a family friends son who assaulted me and the family did nothing when I told them. The police did nothing because I couldn't get him to admit it on my own. I have a justified right to a comment. 

Buy it here: You’re all Doomed shirt
You're all Doomed s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét