Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 10, 2021

I am a mom against Gabe Saporta shirt

 Not everyone thinks alike and only need to know only what's in my home and life. I do not believe it will be as bad as stated. The varient is caused by people taking the vaccine and that is causing problems. The mutation from the vaccine like flue splits because we are all different. It also behaves like hay fever. It was already a mess last fall/winter with colds, flus and coronavirus here in the United States of America and it certainly could be again. Children under age 12 aren’t eligible for vaccination yet. We are all taking vitamins C and D, I am sure this is working we haven't had any Covid or Cold since we started taking these at the start of Covid. They have to be strong doses not just super market products we buy ours from Holland and Barretts. Expensive but worth it. I always take vitamin D C and Zinc plenty of fresh air fresh fruit and veg and I haven't a flu head cold in 20 months and I'm a chronic asthmatic a healthy immune system can fight off any virus people don't need toxic jabs. 

Buy it here: I am a mom against Gabe Saporta shirt
I am a mom against Gabe Saporta s Sweater​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét