Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 10, 2021

Work in silence let your bike make the noise shirt

 Or did they catch him? Because they didn't have forensic evidence ready in January after arresting him in December... I've read a few articles and its all very vague. This was in 1987 and he has managed to keep this secret for 34 years. 2 murders withing a space of a few months, then he was able to suddenly just stop? I think Fuller's movements over the past 34+ years need to be studied thoroughly. This 'man' may well be at fault for a lot more than just these 2 crimes.  I find her funny and understand her perfectly..but I'm used to working around and having family with differently abled people of all types , including totally non verbal so I've got an advantage in that sense...would be amazing if others in society had that opportunity too. It certainly improved my life. Mitch Bissett im deaf and waer hearing aids for my work but im not speach impaired, we have a regular customer who cant speak properly so its lip reading mode when that gets too much for him we write it down! 

Buy it here: Work in silence let your bike make the noise shirt

Work in silence let your bike make the noise s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét