Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 10, 2021

We hate Trump because he is racist you hated Obama because you are racist shirt

  The No Vaxes are rebelling unfortunately as the Green Pass is necessary for work and play. It's the comments like, 'I'm all right, it's never affected me, I worked throughout with no mask, I've never worn a mask, I'm never having a vaccine'. I know people who have died from it, I know people who have been hospitalised but got better eventually. Good for you if you have avoided it. Instead of taking the p*** you could just be grateful that you or your family are still here to see this Christmas. Rosemary Livesley what you say makes sense, yet here in South Africa (outside of Cape Town), it’s as though mandated were never passed, no one bothers with distancing, masks are not seen in our dense townships - and Covid just follows it’s waves irrespective of what we do. I can’t help. Thinking we need to work extra hard on a pro prophylaxis and early treatment them open up and get everything going again. Identify vulnerable to prophylax and treat anyone who gets symptoms early and robustly.

Buy it here: We hate Trump because he is racist you hated Obama because you are racist shirt
We hate Trump because he is racist you hated Obama because you are racist s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét