Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 10, 2021

Tacocat spelled backwards is Tacocat shirt

 When a child watches something that image is in their head forever, so watching something is completely different than talking about it.Shelly Beja grow up silly women I live in Bradford not America you can't just go but guns!  If your child doesn't know the difference between something that is real and not real then that's your problem not mine! Teach them so then they won't grow up moaning old hags like their parents. You lot are probably the ones that complain to TV shows constantly about things you don't like incase your little darlings see something inappropriate! I don't care wether you think I should let my children watch it or not. Emma Smith well fortunately my child is very mature she's never hurt or even tried to hurt a fly. She speaks to me openly it's literally the only thing she's ever watched with such violence etc.. Just because she's watched that doesn't mean I'm now going to allow to watch everything of the sort or worse she wanted to see what it was about so I let her. She's fine she's not traumatised she skipped half of it because she only wanted to watch the games. 

Buy it here: Tacocat spelled backwards is Tacocat shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét