Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 10, 2021

Big girl panties no I’m putting on my ass kicker boots and heading out commando shirt

  There lies the problem no one is pro active anymore development regression is an "additional problem" . When kids have spent a third of their lives in lockdown, their routine and their entire world affected, their body and mind reacts in different ways. Kids don't know how to deal with the emotional side or communicate their feelings adequately so it can manifest in different ways. My son was potty trained by the time of the first lockdown and had a year regression after that. As far as toilet training, we did everything we could find recommended in every online parenting guidance and then some. Pull ups, reminders on a hourly basis, reward charts, bribes, and even using nappy liners in pants. It's a shame you take such a patronising approach when you have zero idea of individuals situations and have never had a childhood through a pandemic yourself. I'm sorry but children in key stage 1, 5/6 yr olds should be out of nappies and toilet trained. 

Buy it here: Big girl panties no I’m putting on my ass kicker boots and heading out commando shirt

Big girl panties no I'm putting on my ass kicker boots and heading out commando s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét