Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 10, 2021

You look tired thanks I stayed up all night obsessing over things I have no control over shirt

 Sir David Amess RIP. And shame on all those spinless People blaming Raynor for the attack stating she incited it. On the GB Facebook page they are still blaming her despite the police stating it was a Terrorist attack. Sick vile people using the death of an MP to score a political point. So the Tories calling labour supporters "scums" or the "unwashed" or terrorists supporters"? Or the PM himself liking Muslim women who wear burqas to letter boxes or calling black people "piccinninies". So you've not heard of that? Didn't anyone notice that ever since the Taliban regained control of Afghanistan, radical islamic terrorism is up again? A few days earlier a man armed with a bow and arrows killed a number of people in Norway. I wonder just how many more folk like the murderer land daily on our southern coast. The enemy within infiltrates and all we can do is wail, weep and light another candle.

Buy it here: You look tired thanks I stayed up all night obsessing over things I have no control over shirt
You look tired thanks I stayed up all night obsessing over things I have no control over s Sweater​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét