Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 10, 2021

Worm my spirit animal is a BookWorm shirt

  Introverts don’t care about that nonsense. Something good came out of this pandemic - "The physical meeting table disappeared, and with it went the hierarchical structure of the loud people gathered together at the centre and the introverts on the fringes" I was retired by the time the pandemic hit but before that I had the opportunity to work at home and this is one introvert who hated it! I felt like I was chained to my desk when I wanted to do other things and it was too quiet. I eventually returned to my nice secluded cubicle at the office. Perhaps it really rides on the primary objective of the disease that the introvert is not carrying. The extrovert tends to peak at their most effective skills while their disease is most transmittable.....therefore, completing their binary construction, in the first place. Corporate does not want to pay this much for their offices, so they divide you now to conquer you later. extravert  I find that I'm a lot more productive when working from home. 

Buy ti here: Worm my spirit animal is a BookWorm shirt
Worm my spirit animal is a BookWorm s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét