Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 7, 2022

Hopeless Romantic photo shirt

  Amy Sheldrake doesn't help with media constantly spreading false hope without the facts either tho. Gonna see what Boris says later at 7pm tonight I reckon everyone is so used to lockdowns being extended and cases and deaths rising that they got used to it and unfortunately living in fear has become somewhat normal for them. Thankyou all for your replies my son has no immunity and is clinically at the highest level of risk of all infections including covid. All tests are done at home yet. If I accept the vaccine I have to take him with me as he can't be left alone. Doctors accept it would be foolish to take him to a vaccination centre. Doctors will not explain why despite requests from me that we all receive the vaccine together minimising risk. Chantal Chaervey Hi. Will someone be able to come to your home to vaccinate you?

Buy it here: Hopeless Romantic photo shirt
Hopeless Romantic photo s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét