Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 7, 2022

Elvis is dead Sinatra is dead and me I feel also not so good shirt

 As it was for any one in the public eye. It’s just how it was, now it’s changing. Apologising for the past is a shallow woke gesture. not a christian country anymore . I dont really know what it is now . the knife crime just gets worse every year . cyber crime robbing old people is legion. Young people lost all moral compass , fathers are absent from families on may occasions. I wonder where its going to end up . I am very glad our laws relating to homosexuality have changed so much, reflects the growing realisation of the cruel bigotry imposed upon us primarily by religion! But we must remember that as a result of religious brainwashing 95%? of the general population believed homosexuality was wrong, thats why it was illegal. The military, Gov bodies etc took the stance they did to protect the country from the possibility that homosexuals within their employ might be targeted for blackmail. 

Buy it here: Elvis is dead Sinatra is dead and me I feel also not so good shirt

Elvis is dead Sinatra is dead and me I feel also not so good s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét