Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 7, 2022

Bitch beautiful intelligent talented charming and hot shirt

 Keith Arthurs none of the trial participants who received the vaccine died vs those on placebo. Same for Phizer and Moderna. You'd have to be a complete idiot to not take any one of these vaccines. I personally know 2 people who have died of covid in the last 2 months. One was a 44 yr old in good health. Lisa Swing I am pre registered for the vaccine and want to get it as soon as I can. But I would refuse the J&J because I know there is still a high risk of serious disease. Moderna and Pfizer both prevent serious disease. I want life to go back to normal, with Moderna and Pfizer we can. With J&J those at risk have to still social distance. I will hold out for one of the good vaccines, not the lemon of one. I think we're all being very hard on one another. These comments are more disheartening than COVID as far as I can see.

Buy it here: Bitch beautiful intelligent talented charming and hot shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét