Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 7, 2022

Don’t bully me I’ll Cum shirt

 teve Marsden we are being persecuted, fake Plandemis is just the start. did you know Japan and Sweden never locked down and had some of the lowest death rates in the world. How many people have committed suicide because of being isolated from loved ones. How many lives have been lost for a virus only the very elderly or infirm have to fear. Not justifying anything, mate, just pointing out that governments having some form of control, on its own, isn't really something to get upset about. Think you're projecting a lot onto me there. Why is this particular form of control worrying for you? Maybe that's a better start to this dialogue. Charlene Moneypenny so if that will happen should we remove all children and students from schools , colleges and uni that didn't have "standards vaccines "like polio etc from stop them from having access to education? or should we punished them and made them stay at home until they will have all vaccines? 

Buy it here: Don’t bully me I’ll Cum shirt

Don't bully me I'll Cum s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét