Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 7, 2022

Bisexual fine by me shirt

 And trust that the military would not go rogue again? These are all the questions that keep us awake at night. We do not have any answers right now because we are living moments by moments. As a middle-class citizen in Myanmar, I have a safety net during these times. I have a roof over my head and three meals a day which the majority of the civil servants on strike are risking. These people are the real troopers and it is time we realize that real heroes are always the ones in disguise. And I question myself every night if I could give up everything in my life to fight a war? Before February 1st, we had so many dreams simply because we could. We dare to dream of futures in which every citizen lives above the poverty lines it is a difficult thing but at least we were working towards it. We had dreams to fight COVID-19 and open up businesses again.

Buy it here: Bisexual fine by me shirt
Bisexual fine by me s Ladies t-shirt​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét