Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 10, 2020

That’s what I do I code and I know things coding shirt

  Janine, the more you focus on me - the less you focus on the actual posting - that’s called a deflect tactic when you have no substantive input..... it ain’t working here.He has got to be on high dose steroids that are making him rage more than usual. He looks ill and cannot endure this for long God help us allHe's back to calling his opponent a criminal that should have their emails investigated-- good news: Stevie Wonder saw it coming. 100million stayed home last time but by the end of this week over 50million would've voted 2weeks before election dayHe'll have plenty of time to sit back a read the emails in full (or have someone read them to him) - either on the golf course or in prison.Rosario Wohlsen I would just like to read one real solid reason why Trump is going to prison.

Buy it here: That’s what I do I code and I know things coding shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Trending Shirt

[:contents]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét