Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 10, 2020

Mike Tyson the legend is back shirt

  

Who is their Master? They were anti-Trump if that is what you are ignorantly referring to. What else can you expect? BLM, ANTIFA, and Liberal Goofs want to see all Law Enforcement Defunded. You have officers being shot & killed simply for doing their jobs. They don't even give or carry out Death Sentences for those who murder Police Officers. This Governor is a horrid woman. I saw many people saying if they had been successful, they would have brought her back very soon. No one could endure her for any length of time. LOL One cannot take the law into their own hands, however. She was not actually harmed or kidnapped. You may want to keep that in mind. They will cry like babies when they get to Prison! Hope they try them as if they were Black Man!2020 the year of playing the race card/victim because I'm black nonsense “just like our pastors told us” aka “I don’t think for myself. I let others tell me how to vote”.

Buy it here: Mike Tyson the legend is back shirt
HOmePage: 2020 Temerchan Hot Store

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét