Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 10, 2020

Pence Fly funny vice President debates Mike Pence hair fly shirt

  Don't be deliberately obtuse Serg. Again IDGAF what a book that's been changed over and over and over through centuries by various men to control populations. I'm done responding to the idiocy I’m good. God loved everyone. I’ll be in Heaven whether you like it or. Go ahead and spew your hate, but GOD is the only one who supposed to judge and you aren’t God. So. I'm sure you won't take the time to read it, or even have the comprehension to understand. But here's a helpful article If you were a scholar and actually researched the ACTUAL meaning of the Bible you wouldn’t sound so ignorant right now. But again, I’ll let you spew your hate and if I go to hell I’ll meet you there with a glass of ice tea the Catholic Church has rewritten the Bible many times over the course of its existence, to control Populus, kings, queen's and subjects.

Buy it here: Pence Fly funny vice President debates Mike Pence hair fly shirt
HomePage: 2020 Temerchan Best Shirt

 

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét